Play India Play is the National level Non Governmental Organization (Trust) registered under the Indian Trust Act on 24th February 2011. The main aim of this trust is to strive to get "RIGHT TO PLAY" included as one of the Fundamental Rights in the Constitution of India. There is no doubt that once this right is included in the constitution of India then definitely the status of Physical Education Games & Sports will be elevated to a very dignified required level. The obvious outcomes will be National Integration & Harmony, channelization of energies in the positive direction, all round development of the Indian citizens i.e. Physical, Mental, Social & Spiritual development, creation of lakhs of jobs at various level, construction of playing facilities in the nook and corner of India and availability of games & sports equipments to one & all thus making India a Strong Nation - a Great Nation. If Indian citizens will not play today then India will be a weak nation tomorrow hence
"No One Should Be Denied Play Opportunities Specially The Child."
Missions of Play India Play:
1. To introduce "Right to Play"in the constitution of India as one of the fundamental rights.
2.Endeavour to ensure that each and every citizen of India gets the opportunity to play for wholesome (all round) development. Especially, no Child is denied the opportunity to play.
3.Advocating for legal and policy reform in line with the principles and standards of the Right to Play and other relevant international and regional instruments.
4. Implement article 31 of United Nation Organization (U.N.O.) in India.
5. To provide platform for 'Play' to all across socio-economic, cultural, sex, color and religion segments of India especially for children.
6. To improve the understanding of importance of play to improve the quality of life.
7. Improving the understanding regarding the play (physical activity) & its inherent benefits to human race.